Friday, April 13, 2007

Spring in the air....


Before baby #2's imminent arrival, I'm trying to focus on Drew and record some details on his life here...I'm pretty sure narrating his affairs will be eclipsed very soon!

Here is Drew (on the left) enjoying his "Creative Movement" class at Philadelphia Dance Academy. Drew's always been an athletic kid, but he's really enjoying his exposure to The Arts these days. Both his Music class & Dance class teachers have dubbed him "a good listener" and it's nice to see him make the most out of what these classes have to offer. We're proud of him, and we get a kick out of other parents noting "that Drew Cohen, he really can sashay!" Occasionally, I remind David that Drew plays with worms, dirt, baseball bats, footballs, etc. just as much as he watches "Singin in the Rain." But if you saw him copy Donald O'Connor's steps during "Make 'em Laugh," you would agree, there's just no holding him back!

No comments: