


Drew has been inquiring about nature, and animals, and planets, and germs, and yes, how are babies made. I've turned to any and every book for kids out there to help take some of the heat off of me in these situations (and save me some time with all the whys??) and it's been fascinating to see him absorb even the minor details of how liquid pulp gets rolled into paper, and how dolphins speak in clicks, and what separates the different spider species groups. I admit, these books written for 5 year olds are certainly filling some gaps in my education too. I'm assuming we were all child geniuses that just forgot many of these facts along the way?
Anyway, the other morning, Drew woke up and went looking for Evan. He found him in his bassinet and said out loud to no one in particular, "oh he's here in his habitat."

No comments:
Post a Comment