Drew turned four years old yesterday and judging from his excitement (i.e., waking up at 4:30am) he wants everyone to know it. He spent much of the morning getting well-wishes from his friends and teachers at school, and never failed to answer back "happy birthday to you, too!"




Despite the various celebrations, as "kid of the day" at school yesterday and over the weekend at his birthday party, I still can't believe age 4 has arrived. I REMEMBER four. Some of the same thoughts I had then I still have now. This seems like the big leagues and he is going to make it so fun to relive. There's just no modesty (or lack of bias) in me anymore- he's the best big brother I could have imagined for Evan and a great kid all around. We love you, bud. Try not to get any cooler before age 5 so your dad and I can keep going out with you in public.

2 comments:
Hi Chica!
I keep checking your blog for updates but nothing lately. The boys are looking cute as ever. Hope all is well with you guys!
Love the Indian motorcycle! Please tell me that Drew is being influenced by his loving cousins!
Enjoy and love you guys!
Martha & Ned
Post a Comment