
No heartbreak this year!
Phillies win! Phillies win! Phillies win! Here is THE LAST OUT of game 5 tonight, in all of its raucous crazy loud incredible glory as seen from the nosebleed seats. What an incredible night.
A huge thank you to David for saving our pennies to go to Game 5 and seeing this first hand. Look, I even let him boo the other team as loudly as he wanted tonight without calling him ungentlemanly:
Our babysitter let Drew stay up to watch the 7th inning, and when we scored, she woke Evan up too so he could enjoy the moment. David and I called my 87 year-old Dad from the game, who answered the phone with "we did it! we did it!" Yes we did!
(before Game 5, part 1)
The city is going bananas right now- horns are still honking outside, celebrating our world champion Phillies. Next post, shots of the victory parade on Broad Street on Friday. Phinally!
It was amazing to share this night with great friends!

3 comments:
that is so exciting! Congrats! And great pics :)_
You're so funny. I had no idea you cared about the Phillies that much. It's nice but I just don't get that excited about it. Glad you all had a great time though!
Great post Ames! Mike laughed his A** off at the video just like I told you he would. Awesome way for us to exit Philly -- GO PHILLIES!
Post a Comment