Wednesday, December 03, 2008

II) Fun with Big Brothers

'Tis the season for packages to arrive. Perhaps we could have found something less hazardous and toxic to the environment (i.e., our kitchen) for the kids to play with...but we hesitated in intervening one moment too long, and then it was just like watching a hilarious trainwreck:



Drew bowed out after 15 MINUTES, so Evan enjoyed a brief solo:


Of course when we tried to clean them up (we made them shed their clothes in the kitchen) the fun just got more fun.





At least now we know what to give them for Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Caren said...

Never. again. I allowed Alden to do that last year and vowed it would never happen again. You are a good Mama! I was surprised by the amount of static electricity that was generated...maybe I should allow it and try to harness that for an additional source of income!