Monday, April 17, 2006





Well, the first thing Drew did on Easter morning was to go outside in his pajamas and check yesterday's hunting ground for more eggs. (makes sense, but the easter bunny hadn't gotten prior notice). He didn't have to wait for another hunt too long, as we headed to my parents' house that afternoon for the real deal.

How often have any of us ever gotten to spend a day with all 4 grandparents? Coming along late in my parents' life, I never had this experience. This has been a special gift for Drew for his last 2 Easters, as Faith and Herb join us there every year. Drew enjoyed their company immensely. He also had fun trying to keep up with his cousins who ran endless loops in the yard and house. He lost a shoe in the process, but kept on running.

Home cooking, tractor rides, and just hanging out together helped make this a memorable celebration. Springtime is here, and we're all grateful for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, I don't know anything about blogs, but Amy's
was very special. Whatever she did is fantastic and I
enjoyed the pictures and running commentary-- thanks
again for including me.

Love Barb

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the pictures of the generations.
Love Cyndi